I was tagged by a while ago, just now got around to filling it out.
Screw the rules, I have green hair!
Here we go:
1. As a young child I used to page through the detailed colored diagrams in science and medical books. I found it very interesting, much better than tv.
2. My desire to become a veterinarian began something like this: 'You mean there are doctors for animals?'
3. After completing the 'His Dark Materials' series, I wondered what kind of daemon I would have? After a bit of introspection, I decided that his name would be Calernon, and he would have settled as a cheetah. Though not for any cool reasons
that may immediately spring to mind - they aren't exactly at the top of the food chain after all.
4. I had never had a favorite movie before I saw Miyazaki's 'Spirited Away'. And I haven't had a new one since.
5. Coincidentally, Hayao Miyazaki and I share the same birthday.
6. I am physically unable to shed tears: my tear ducts are patent, and my eyes do get wet when I am upset (or ill, or allergic, or slicing onions), but tears have never run down my face.
7. I am much more extraverted in my own head than in real life.
8. I sculpt with aluminium foil. I have been doing so since I was 7 years old. My first sculptures were 'table ducks' that had no feet and swam atop the lunch table.
9. I can only recall 4 human-shaped sculptures that I have ever made (foil or otherwise)
10. Both my brother and I have central heterochromia, that is, we have ring of color around our pupil that is different from the rest of our iris color. Ours are blue with a green ring. The interesting thing is that our mom has solid brown eyes and our dad has solid blue. Isn't color inheritance great?